What Thickness to choose : The thickness of your yoga mat has a lot to do with how comfortable it is — too thin, and your knee may get banged up during crescent lunge. The tradeoff is that thick yoga mats (some as thick as 6mm) can make it harder for you to feel a strong connection to the floor, making you more wobbly in Tree Pose, for example.
Consider how much room you have to stow your yoga mat, how important portability is, and where your sweet spot is on comfort versus being able to feel a direct connection to the floor. If you're short on storage space, have a long schlep to the studio, and like the feel of just a little padding, opt for a standard-depth mat, in the 4mm range.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Wrath offers reliable and timely shipping services to deliver your product to your doorstep. If the order is canceled before being shipped from our warehouse or lost or undelivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete product payment.
What is Wrath’s Shipping Policy?
- The product's estimated arrival can be known under the BUY option.
- Soon after the order is placed, you will recieve an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you fail to receive order confirmation, please contact us via email@example.com or chat with us through the Help page.
- Please make sure you enter the correct address & contact details for us to reach out to you.
- Most of our products have no shipping charges but there are a few specific products that can cost you shipping charges.
- The shipping cost and dispatch of specific products may vary on destination and availability.
- The specific product shipping charges will be calculated during the checkout process.
We are here to assist you throughout the process and ensure your satisfaction with our products and services.
The first thing that impressed me was the exceptional comfort it provides.
The grip on this yoga mat is truly outstanding.
I recently purchased the Yoga Mat and it has completely transformed my yoga practice. Good one.